Hand of Fatima or Hamsa meaning in Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Hamsa is a talismanic symbol that people believed to protect them from harm against the evil forces. The Hamsa Hand or Hand of Fatima is an ancient Middle Eastern talisman. In all religions it is a protective symbol. The woman wearing this Fatima necklace is your true friend in life and will appreciate your acknowledgment of this when you buy it for her.
- Beautiful Hamsa Hand necklace plated in 18K silver. Great detailed gift.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE. Strong necklace: if it breaks within three years we offer free replacement. Nickel free and hypoallergenic.
- Necklace Chain Length: 457mm (18") - Pendant dimensions: 28.52mm x 25.17mm (1.12in. x 1in.)
- Packaged with a sturdy message card that says “Hamsa Hand – May The Hand of God Bring You Happiness, Luck, Health, and Good Fortune”.
- Perfect for yourself or as a gift for your wife, daughter, girlfriend, or any friend who believes in Christianity, Judaism or Islam.